+33(0)5 46 29 40 76
Saturday April 28
Saturday September 23
Our campsite stretches over 4,6 Hectare between a long sea wall and an old Sailor’s rescue boat shelter built in 1869. There are 185 large pitches for your tent, caravan, campervan or motorhome. Some of them are big enough for extra large motorhomes and you can get electricity anywhere on the site. Therefore, the official european adaptor is needed (sold at reception) as well as a cable.
The ground is either sandy or grassy and all the plants and trees are local varieties. In low-season, you can choose your plot yourself on arrival, but as our campsite is fully booked in July and August, bookings are recommended for high season.
– Furthermore, there are several charcoal barbecue areas on the campsite and some of them are equipped with a table and benches. On your plot, you can use electric or gaz barbecues only for security reasons.
– 3 sanitories blocks: 2 out of our 3 sanitary facilities on the campsite have been completely renovated in 2012 and in 2014.
– For people with reduced mobility, we propose practical and spacious showers and toilets.
– For the little babies, there is 3 private baby bathroom.
– A chemical toilet emptying is at your disposal on the area for campervan
– Pets are admitted on the campsite (except dogs from 1st and 2nd category). They have to be kept on a lead. The cost is 2.10 € in low and middle season and 3.10€ in high season.
- Your equipment: tent, caravan or campervan
- 1 or 2 persons on the pitch (maximum capacity of a pitch is 6 persons)
- One vehicule
- Acces to the toilets