+33(0)5 46 29 40 76
Saturday April 28
Saturday September 23
Woodcut Caban -22m2: A cozy and warm place in Charente-Maritime
The caban is made up on the other side of the Ré Island’s Bridge, in a small craft workshop. This is a 100% French and local product. The pine wood comes from the Poitevin’s swamp, the oak wood comes from the Dordogne region, and both of them are non-treated. You will find a refined and natural decoration inside the Caban. It contains:
– A living room with a fitted kitchen area (a fridge with a freezer, an electric coffeemaker, an electric kettle, a microwave, and crockery equipment).
– A bedroom with a 140 x 200cm bed
– A shower with separate toilets
On the mezzanine, you will find 2 beds with a size of 70 x 200cm. We provide the hole bedding equipment for 3 night’s stays and more. The Caban is great for two parents and two young children.
Outside, there is a large equipped terrace. It will allow you to enjoy the lovely evenings from our Island.
Last but not least, there is a specific parking place close to the Caban.
– Rental from Saturday to Saturday in July and August
– Arrival in a mobile home from 16.00 and departure between 8.00 to 10.00
– No smoking
– Pets are not admitted in July and August. At the rest of the season, they have to be kept on lead and never stay alone in the mobile home
– At the end of you stay, you must clean the mobile home. It should be clean as your arrival. If it’s not the case, we keep a caution of 60.00 € on your deposit.
– If you don’t want to do the cleaner before your departure, it is possible to order the final cleaner for 60.00 €. In this case, cutlery and all cupboards have to be clean. Bins have to be thrown away in the containers at the entrance of the campsite.
The surroundings of the rental have to be clean too.
Keep clean the mobile home is important for us because it means that your respect our staff.